2013年9月16日星期一

ASSIGNMENT ONE FINAL SUBMISSION


120 second (Max!) video clip :






STRATEGY STATEMENT

Scene1




Scene2



 Scene3



 Scene4







 Scene5




This island is consist with a letter O and the number1.


For the concealling strategy, i just make my letter across my number 0, so it makes my island looks like two rivers are naturally joint together. Also, i extrude some small islands in the middle of  the entire big island, and brush with some decals and vegetation. In terms of textures, i had created about more than 10 textures layers so i can apply to my island in different place and high level of the terrain. Also, the initial imported island is very large, so in my final submission, i reduced the size of my island and so that i can concentrate to put more details in my island.





Draft 5 images:








SDK file address:
http://www.4shared.com/zip/mNUJ5Wru/z3369301_1.html

没有评论:

发表评论